MedTech Europe is the European trade association representing the medical technology industries, from diagnosis to cure. We represent Diagnostics and Medical Devices manufacturers operating in Europe.
Our client is currently looking for a Market Access & Economic Policies Manager with Excellent English .
Your role in the Association
Reporting to the Market Access & Economic Policies Director, you take a lead role under strategic direction in achieving the MedTech Industries' Market Access Goals and contributing to the delivery of the Association's objectives
- Lead workgroups, be the key interface to obtain members' engagement to support initiatives and Medtech Europe's positioning.
- Organization of internal meetings, take minutes, follow-up of actions and ensure timely completion of the secretariat committed actions within the allocated budget
- Engage in initiatives to position MedTech Europe as a trusted and known partner towards key healthcare actors, hospital management and the clinical community
- Organize and be the interface for workshops, roundtables, expert meetings and face to face meetings, involving government representatives, EU policy makers and external speakers
- Support the Director and suggest opportunities for new work items, advocacy and communication
- Masters in Health OR Economics OR Engineering
- 3 years relevant experience in a field related to Clinical Engineering OR In-Vitro Diagnostics OR Digital Health Information assessing the value of the technology
- Excellent English (oral and written)
- Experienced in interacting with the Clinical Community / Hospital Administration, Diagnostics, Digital Firms and the EU
- Knowledge of assessing the value of diagnostic information for Diagnostics (including In-Vitro Diagnostics) or Digital Information Systems
- Knowledge of Evidence Generation OR Clinical Trials
- Knowledge of Value Based Health Care OR Health Economics OR Reimbursement Funding
- Project Management skills
- Consensus Building
- Excellent Networker
Competitive Salary + Performance Bonus, Pension Plan, Full Medical Plan (+ Family), Luncheon Vouchers, 8€, Mobile Phone Subscription, Laptop and Transport Reimbursement
For more information: Call EMMA WAITES on the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967