Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for over 20 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
We are currently looking for a 2 Personal Assistants with very good Dutch, English & French for a permanent job for our client located in 1150 Brussels.
Key Personal Assistant Responsibilities
- You are fully responsible for the smooth running of this very busy Team's organisation and administration.
- You will be responsible from A - Z for the follow up of e-mails, meetings, action lists, completing timesheets and ensuring deadlines are met.
- You will personally assist them in all secretarial tasks as well as being in contact with clients. You have full responsibility for coordinating their agendas, all internal and external meetings & events, business lunches and travel including expenses follow-up
- You will prepare and edit correspondence & reports and opinions.
- You research, assemble material for meetings including the PowerPoint presentations.
- You need to maintain a very efficient client database and filing system.
Your Personal Assistant Profile
- No experience necessary BUT
- Candidates with and without experience considered for both roles
- Very Good Dutch, English & French (written & spoken)
- Sound Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Real Right Hand - desire to be involved
- Ownership of responsibilities - detail oriented
- Highly motivated by the profile - positive minded
- Highly organised
- Client minded & diplomatic with outgoing communication skills
- Initiative & dynamic with lots of energy
- Really Excellent Salary + Luncheon Vouchers (7 €), Group Insurance, Hospitalisation, (family too), Guaranteed Income Insurance, Gym Membership + Transport Reimbursement, Free Parking
- Working hours: 37.5
- 24 Holidays
For more information: Call EMMA WAITES on the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967