Toyoda Gosei Europe N.V. is an affiliated company of Toyota, the leading company producing and providing Automotive parts and also LED's products.
From our European Headquarters situated in Zaventem, we are managing operations, engineering, and sales for Europe.
As we are constantly growing, we are looking for Part time HR Business Partner who will directly report to the General Manager.
More info about our company: www.toyoda-gosei.com
As part time HR Business Partner, you join an international company with a team of +/- 15 persons in Belgium. Your role is to coordinate human resources matters for different European locations: Belgium, Germany, England. You work closely with the managing director of the division and the financial manager.
- Handle the expatriates, with a special office, in terms of contract, visa, work permit, housing...
- Understand/learn the European social legislations and be able to answer the questions of the employees (insurance, intern mobility, pay statement, holidays...)
- Set up various procedures, define an HR vision on European level
- You are in charge of the recruitment, the strategy from sourcing to onboarding (job description, sourcing, screening, interview, negotiation's...)
- You take care of the development of the talents (career plan, evaluations, retention, training program)
- Follow the operational support activities (salaries, manage the business cars' fleet, holidays / absences / illnesses follow up
- Beside this you will do the follow up of all the office management (commissary, suppliers, cleaning companies...)
- You are in direct contact with the manager
To complete this task successfully, you will be assisted by 3 persons, 2 of which in Germany and 1 in Belgium
We are looking for someone who wants to grow positively.
Key Words : hr administrator, hr assistant, human resources, ressources humaines, recruiter, recruteur, recruitment, HR Business Partner, payroll, employé service du personnel, assistant RH, consultant payroll, administration du personnel, consultant RH, personeelsdienst, hr officer, expat, office manager, office management
In order to succeed in this Human Resources function, we would like to have a candidate with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in HR or a good experience
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, other languages would be advantageous to your career goals (German is a real advantage). It is important to be able to read documents in Dutch.
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Readiness to travel when needed (once a month)
- An open-ended contract
- A very attractive salary package with a competitive gross salary, meal vouchers, mobile phone, laptop, bonus system, insurances, European fuel card, company car if wanted
- The opportunity to work into a global organization believing in employee engagement
- The opportunity to work within an international team
For more information: Call VIRGINIE JAMINON on the number: 0498 88 63 23