Profile Group is specialized in selection and recruitment for more than 30 years now, for recognized companies in various sectors.
Our goal is to help you find a job, optimize your application process and appreciate your competencies to be able to make a good interview.
For our client in Brussels we are looking for an experienced "Executive Assistant".
As an Executive Assistant,
your role is tot assist 2-3 Managers at the same time. You will spend 80% of your time on the Management agenda. In addition, following tasks will also be yours:
- Organize and coordinate intern and extern meetings;
- Coordinate the travel arrangements (flights, hotels, cars, taxi, parking,...);
- Filter incoming phone calls;
- Handle the correspondence (post, memo's, write reports,...);
- Managing the priorities in the Managers' e-mails to ensure efficient time management;
- Communicate the agenda of the day and react to changes, if needed;
- To work on specific projects as a "lead assistant": first contact person of the team, first contact person to plan intern and extern meetings, first contact person to plan the travels of the team (when he travels with the partner / the manager);
- Collaboration with other assistants to ensure telephone and professional coverage and general support of the team;
- Manage contacts database;
- To help the director/vice-president to realize his marketing plan ;
- Handle memo's.
As an Executive Assistant
, you ideally have next profile:
- You are fluent in Fr/En or NL/En (spoken and written);
- A similar experience in which you have already worked for several Managers at the same time;
- Great flexibility (tasks and workhours);
- Problem solver;
- Like changes and respond with confidence to unforeseen circumstances;
- Take priorities and decisions in an autonomous way because Managers are frequently abroad;
- Capacity to create a special contact with the clients;
- Capacity to adapt yourself to the different Managers;
- Being able to take perspective;
Keywords: PA, MA
- A permanent contract (no freelance);
- Easily accessible with public transport;
- Work for a prestigious company located in a beautiful working area on Avenue Louise;
- Full-time contract - 39h/week - flexible between 8am and 6pm;
- A salary due to the value of your responsibilities;
- Meal vouchers of 8€ per day.
For more information: Call NATHALIE HAUTPHENNE on the number: 02 739 62 29