Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for almost 30 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
We are currently looking for a Legal Secretary for our client located in 1000 Brussels.
Key Legal Secretary Responsibilities
- You are fully responsible for the smooth running of your busy Team's organisation & administration
- You will personally assist in all secretarial tasks as well as being in regular contact with clients by phone and face to face
- Agenda management, including full responsibility for coordinating internal & external meetings, events, business lunches & worldwide travel arrangements
- You will draft, format & edit diverse texts as well as create PowerPoint presentations for meetings & seminars & occasionally translate
- You will be responsible from A - Z for the follow-up of opening and closing client files, the management of e-mails & correspondence, ensuring deadlines are met, completing timesheets, expenses & billing requiring much initiative.
- You need to maintain a very efficient client database & filing system.
Your Legal Secretary Profile
- No experience necessary
- Experienced candidates also considered
- Excellent English & French (written & spoken)
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding organisational skills, forward planner, excellent prioritiser, able to anticipate
- Bright, dynamic and highly motivated team player with a real desire to be involved & challenged
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Sound communication skills, discrete and diplomatic
- Function requiring a highly organised Legal Secretary
- Excellent Compensation Package
For more information: Call EMMA WAITES on the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967