Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for almost 30 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
We are currently looking for an Office Coordinator (fulltime OR 80% role) with fluent Dutch and English OR fluent French and English and with proven experience in leading teams and projects, relationship building, process improvement and office management for our client located in 1000 Brussels.
The Office Coordinator is a key role responsible for the efficient running of an international firm including the management of the office's Operations Team.
The success of this role will depend on your ability to ensure daily hands-on management of the Operations Team.
You should demonstrate a high degree of competence in the following areas: Team Leadership, Relationship Building, Process Improvement and Office Management.
The role requires interaction with all levels of the organisation, the skills to gain the trust and confidence and the ability to provide both challenge and support to your stakeholders.
The role also demands the drive to manage projects and resolve issues.
- Work with HR and the Operations Manager at building and providing leadership to the Operations Administrative teams (~15 direct reports).
- Motivate, develop, oversee the day to day effectiveness and performance of the team through regular feedback discussions along with coaching and mentoring.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer focused services and ensuring team efficiency, including long and short-term organizational planning in order to optimize processes, reduce costs and maintain infrastructure necessary to support the growth of the office.
- Responsible for delegating the workload, including use of outside providers for e.g. production and translation services and monitoring the quality of outsourced work.
- Foster a culture of high performance through team work, best practice sharing to facilitate a seamless and high quality service.
- Proactively managing staff availability including annual leave, sick leave, plan for adequate coverage and back-up when needed.
- Being the point of contact for day-to-day issues regarding secretarial assignments and facility services related questions.
Facility Management and Procurement:
- Support leadership team in overall real estate strategy, act as point-of-contact for day-to-day real estate questions.
- Responsible for office layout including meeting room and visitor management.
- Ensure office security is working perfectly.
- Member and coordinator of the Emergency Management Team responsible for the management of crisis situations.
- Monitor the overall cleaneliness and maintenance of the office.
- Negotiate and build relationships with suppliers to ensure the best price, quality and service.
- Ensure all office (internal or external) services proposed meet the SOP and KPI of the contracts.
- Responsible for budgeting and controlling cost within own areas of responsibility.
- Manage the office's "Green" initiatives.
- A Masters Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch OR
- You are fluent in English and French.
- Experience in managing, motivating and coaching individuals and teams.
- Your interpersonal skills enable you to work across all levels of the firm.
- You are a self-starter and an analytical independent problem solver.
- Project management experience.
- Strong conceptual skills and the ability to translate complex topics into key simple messages.
- You perform best in a fast-paced, global, intellectual and service-minded environment.
- Computer proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and databases.
Fulltime OR 80% Role
- Very Competitive Salary, Excellent Range of Benefits + Company Car
For more information: Call EMMA WAITES on the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967