Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for almost 30 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
We are currently looking for a Communications Coordinator for our international client located in 1000 Brussels.
- Provide support to key business development initiatives.
- Prepare, draft and coordinate pitches, proposals and RFP responses (often spanning multiple countries) in collaboration with the Business Development Manager and other international Managers.
- Handle requests from foreign offices for input on international pitches.
- Identify and understand the Firm's relevant experience and knowledge in order to provide tailor-made, high quality and work-winning pitches and proposals, based on an understanding of the client's business and relevant recent developments as well as their specific needs and demands.
- Track new and developing business activities and opportunities in the firm's systems.
- Conduct competitive intelligence and market research in preparation for client and prospect meetings, pitches/proposals, and other business development initiatives.
- Draft and publish external and internal communications, including (but not limited to) intranet articles, social media posts, public website content, press releases and client newsletters.
- Maintain and update marketing materials and assist with general marketing information requests.
- Provide logistical event support for local business development events. This will involve working with the design team to craft print and electronic materials; managing the process for electronic announcements and invitations; handling pre-event logistics; providing on-site event staffing; assisting with post-event follow-up; and tracking ROI received.
- Act as project manager on various BD projects with the aim of further professionalising and improving internal BD processes and implementing best practices from the global BD network in our local BD structure.
- You have a bachelor or master's degree in marketing, information & communication, business, economics, law, linguistics or equivalent.
- You have an excellent command of both spoken and written English, with good knowledge of Dutch and / or French.
- Strong computer skills, including web-based research, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- You have an affinity with business development, marketing and commercial processes.
- You are used to working in a highly demanding environment, often against tight deadlines.
- You demonstrate excellent organisational skills with particular attention to detail.
- You are able to manage multiple projects at the same time and prioritise tasks appropriately.
- You have the confidence to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with people at all levels of seniority.
- You are motivated by client satisfaction and strive to exceed the expectations of the clients (both internal and external).
Competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package combined with a stimulating and rewarding environment
For more information: Call EMMA WAITES on the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967