Jonathan De Neef
HR Business Partner - Touring
“Talentfinder by Profile Group has enables us to manage our recruitment in a smoother way while reducing our time spent and our costs. ”
Lack of a clear process, chaotic management, time and money wasted…
We used to lose so much time when we had to post ourselves each job offer on each job site.
On top of that, our costs for our recruitment campaign were much higher as it was necessary to get individual ‘jobposting credits’ on each platform.
Also the management of the various applications was truly chaotic: the CVs came from one specific email address and we had to send back our replies via the candidate email address. The applications were not properly followed up as they were not managed in a structured and centralised way. It was really difficult to ensure a smooth followup for each applicant.
Centralisation of all applications and simplification of the whole recruitment process
- An easy management of the job postings on the various channels based on our individual credit (which implies so much time saving for the recruiter as well as a clear cost reduction).
- A digital platform that centralises all applications, enables our managers to directly access all the CVs, add their comments and have a clear overview on each applicant.
- An easy functionality enabling the search by type of function into the database and therefore the capability to create ‘Talent Pools’ with candidates that are potentially relevant for future job openings.
- The reporting tool that is integrated but also adaptable to our needs.
Saving time, fluidity and efficiency.
- Time saving for the publication of job offers.
- A more fluid and rapid management of applications.
- Centralization of job offers, applications, which allows a more practical and efficient management.
- Reports that provide an overview of the best performing job boards.
What our clients say
Director General Strategic Initiatives - MEDTECH EUROPE
What were the recruitment challenges you had for the EXEC SEARCH mission you asked PROFILE GROUP to assist with? I was looking for a candidate for a position as director for digital health. The challenges were numerous: high level of skills, experience in both industry and EU institutions environments, salary expectations compatible with our offer, and scarcity of candidates in that sector due to the fast development of digital health in Europe. How has PROFILE GROUP answered these challenges? Profile Group did understand very well our needs and our constraints. They screened potential candidates first with quite an impressive level of accuracy. Their short list of candidates was of high relevance and very well aligned with our expectations. The candidates were very well prepared for the interviews both remotely and in person. What appeals to you in PROFILE GROUP’s service? Profile Group adopted a very flexible approach to fulfill my needs. They took the time to well understand my needs and expectations. It saved time later on during the selection of candidates. They repeatedly align with us along the selection process to always propose the best candidates.”
Rachel Crepin - Chief HR Officer
Amélie Pecquet - Talent Acquisition & Development Manager - Sprimoglass
“Talent finder is a tool that saves us time and efficiency. It is easy and quick to implement. Everything is well thought out, with a real customer follow-up. Whenever we have a concern, we know we can turn to the Customer Success team. ”