In the journey to get chosen, your Employee Value Proposition will be fundamental. That is why we set up a team of experts and a methodology to help you formulate or improve your current EVP.
What is an EVP?
An EVP is the value created by the employer that is perceived by the employees in exchange for their work. Ideally your EVP should be strong enough to differentiate vs other companies. The key questions to answer are:
- how do you answer the needs of today's talents
- what make people choose your company over your competitors
- how do you evaluate this value and its perception
- how do you communicate to candidates, managers, employees and the outside world
What is our approach?
We adhere to 2 key principles
- flexibility: we adapt our approach to your company’s setup, objectives & challenges
- authenticity: we do not create an EVP from scratch, everything is based on candidate or employee’s insights
- Context & objectives
- Existing insights: employee satisfaction, communication, competition
- Interviews or online surveys with employees
Create your EVP
- Define strong points
- Compare vs competition and talent needs & requirements
- Develop content
- Articulate overall concept
- Recruitment communication: job ad templates and job site
- Integrate into your onboarding program
- Set internal process for annual review